Having a baby is truly magical, but no one really tells you what happens after your little bundle actually arrives. For me, the worst has been my postpartum hair loss. Here are some postpartum truths I’ve discovered.
1. You’ll lose your hair. Lots of it.
2. Sleep deprivation is real. Like really real.
3. Food? What’s that? You’ll forget to feed yourself because all you care about is feeding your child.
4. Breastfeeding is hard. It’s okay to say “I’ve had enough” after you’ve given it your best shot.
5. You’ll have a whole new appreciation for coffee.
6. Gone are the days of social drinking.
What were your truths? I’d love to know! I may even add them to this list! Leave a comment blow.