I wish I would have done this sooner. And by “this” I mean signing up for Amazon’s Subscribe & Save. I wish I would have done that while I was still pregnant so I could have a stockpile of necessities.
As a new mom–and now 8 months into this whole “mom” thing–Amazon’s Subscribe & Save has been a lifesaver for me. What is Amazon Subscribe & Save? Well, it’s a subscription service and the more you subscribe to, the bigger the discount. As long as you have 5 items arriving to your house every month, you’ll receive up to 15% off your products. If I’d go to Safeway or Target to get these things, guaranteed they’d be more expensive. Doing this has allowed me to save hundreds of dollars.
Here’s what I subscribe to:
- Pampers Diapers. This has been a huge help! Not having to frantically run out to buy diapers is a plus as a new mom.
- Dreft Laundry Detergent. Because babies have lots of laundry.
- Happy Family Stage Two Formula. Jadyn’s main source of food is still formula, so this is a perk having it automatically delivered.
- Water Wipes. Because babies poop and you can never have too many wipes.
- Dreft All Purpose Wipes. I love these because you can use them on toys and on the highchair tray!
Now, I don’t get all of these every month. Every three months I’ll save 15%-20% per product, but every month is usually 5% per product. Still a killer deal! The main benefit is not having to remember to order these essentials and saving tons of money by just clicking a button.
Having them magically appear on my doorstep is also wonderful.
Do you use Amazon’s Subscribe & Save? I’d love to know what you order! Leave a comment below.